From custom-designed structures to floral embellishments, let's create an impactful installation that brings your vision to life!
popular pick: DIY POSIE GIVEAWAY.
Perfect for seasonal events such as Mother's Day and Valentine's Day, staff can create their own posie to take home from a range of beautifully presented seasonal flowers!
- Vase jars
- 2 x Miei staff to facilitate and educate on flower care
- Ribbons and cards
POPULAR PICK: CATERED HIGH TEA.
Envision pastries and other decadent sweets spread over a long table decorated with soft, feminine florals!
- Staff will be on hand to facilitate serving
- Coffee/Tea from branded coffee cart
- Seating furniture and cushions matching the theme to entice staff to linger and relax (optional).
POPULAR PICK: MARKET STALLS.
Our pop-up market stalls are the perfect way to engage staff during peak gifting times and cater to their busy lifestyles.
- 2 x miei staff to facilitate
- Stocked with our range fo bespoke products suited to your brief
- Stalls can be hired and custom decalled with your branding
CASE STUDY: Reconciliation week 2022 foyer display (Queens & collins)
1. Creative a meaningful activation to acknowledge Reconciliation Week
2. Contribute a portion of spend to Reconciliation Australia
3. Encourage foot traffic to the foyer
4. Incorporate native Australian botanica
5. Create true-to-life scale aussie animals!
This year’s theme for reconciliation australia week was 'Be Brave, Make Change'.
The campaign brought forth the challenge to tackle the unfinished business of reconciliation, to create a more equitable, fair and united Australia.
We were inspired by the original campaign illustrations by Torres Strait Island Artist Tori-Jay Modey and her use of bold, brave colour. To compliment her artwork, we created true-to-scale Aussie animals in her Pantone colours, and a bridge surrounded by lush, Aussie botanicals to celebrate the special ties to the earth.
The bridge represents the opportunity to cross boundaries alongside one another, and form a strong connection to reach the other side (a more inclusive, just and reconciled Australia!).
HEAR FROM OUR CLIENTS...
Cortney Ketchup, GPT Group
‘My first engagement with Miei was a Mother’s Day stall.
Miei was able to come up with a concept and deliver in such a short turn around.
I was anxious of how it was going to look given the short turn around however was over the moon with the result.
The stall had an elegance and class and had ran out of flower giveaways within an hour! Our tenants had nothing but positive things to say.
Thank you Miei!’
june-september activations portfolio
Still after more inspiration or have a specific event in mind? Simply browse through our comprehensive portfolio and reserve your spot!
(there's also a handy events calendar to print off for easy reference!).